Smaller than most comparable valves, 1/4” CR4 Series valves are ideal for handling corrosive, wet etch and clean proces chemicals. These 3-way valves are designed to divert one media stream into two directions or alternate two media streams into one, minimizing the footprint. These durable valves effectively handle temperatures up to 130°C (266°F) at 276 kPa (40 psig) media on the common port, and 207 kPa (30 psig) on the normally open /closed ports.
Users have a variety of connection options available in 1/4" and 3 /8" port sizes. Without exposed metal hardware, the valve is completely sealed and protected from harsh chemical environments. The end result is a highly effective valve that simplifies your system design and increases product longevity
- High-purity corrosive chemical handling
- All semiconductor wet clean process chemicals
- Transporting and protecting your high-purity chemicals
- Chemical line sizes 3/8" or smaller
- Luer design is suited for medical and laboratory applications